- Capable of supporting loads from 1 to 20kVA in a rack/tower convertible form, the Smart-UPS On-Line is available from 2U to 12U.
- Recent family extensions at 15 and 20kVA enable support of power hungry blade servers or heavily loaded equipment racks.
- Unattended graceful shutdown of network operating systems.
- Sort by Default Order
The Back-UPS Pro family offers guaranteed power protection for high performance computer systems, routers/modems, external storage devices, game consoles and other electronics in your home or business. These UPSs supply electronics with abundant battery backup during outages and stabilize unsafe voltage levels. They also provide power protection from damaging surges and spikes, and allow the use of management software so you get the most out of your UPS.
Highly available single phase UPS features redundant and scalable double-conversion on-line power protection
Engineered to deliver the highest level of business continuity possible, Symmetra's modular, redundant architecture can scale power and run time as demand increases or when higher levels of availability are required.
• Less internal battery corrosion due to resting period • Monitors battery charge level • Alarms and back-up time calculation • Allows users to anticipate end of battery life • Automatic discharge testing • Back-up time calculation • online battery detection function
• DSP technology guarantees high performance • Output power factor 0.8 • Adjustable battery number from 16 pcs to 20 pcs • Adjustable charging current via LCD or software (0.5A~6A) • Wide input voltage range (110-300 VAC) • Active input power factor correction 0.99 • 50Hz/60Hz frequency converter mode • Emergency power off function (EPO) • 3-stage extendable charging design for optimized battery performance • SNMP/USB/RS-232 communications
1. Online high frequency Double conversion 2. 3phase separate PFC technology , Thdi less than 6% 3. Output PF 0.9 (0.8 optional) 4. Fully digital control, high stability 5. ECO and EPO function 6. Wide input voltage 304-478Vac; 7. Wide input frequency 40-70Hz 8. Both AC and cold start function 9. 192Vdc and240Vdc convertible 10. Intelligent fan speed control (4 levels) 11. Large LCD display with abundant information 12. N+1 redundancy parallel technology(Max.6units) 13. Self-testing when UPS start up 14. Smart RS232,USB, DRY contact,optional:RS485, SNMP card;
1. Output power factor 0.9,offering more stronger load capability; 2. Online double conversion with DSP control With excellent performance and comprehensive protections for load and UPS ; 3. Self-diagnosis when UPS start up 4. Wide input range, support kinds of generator 5. Battery configuration flexible,1KVA-24/36V,2Kva-48/72/96V,3Kva- 72/96V etc. 6. Cold start(DC power on) 7. ECO function, Economic function(Optional) 8. Compact design and less noise 9. Lightening and Surge protection 1050J 10. Fan speed varies according to load automatically 11. Smart RS232 (USB, Dry contact, SNMP card optional) 12. Manual bypass(optional)
Galeon 6K/10K Galeon 2K/3K • True double-conversion online UPS • Output power factor 0.8 • Wide input voltage range (110 V -300 V) • Programmable power management outlets • 50/60 Hz Frequency Converter Mode • ECO mode operation for energy saving
Mecer 3/3-30K Mecer 3/3-30KL Mecer 3/3-10KL Mecer 3/3-15KL Mecer 3/3-20KL Mecer 3/3-10K Mecer 3/3-15K Mecer 3/3-20K
MGE Galaxy 300 3:3-phase: 10/15/20/30/40 kVA, 3:1-phase: 10/15/20/30 kVA Effective and reliable three-phase power protection designed to prevent downtime and data loss for mission-critical applications. MGE Galaxy 300 — Simplicity you can trust. The MGE Galaxy™ 300 provides an effective and reliable solution for protecting small server rooms, commercial buildings, and technical facilities.
- Sixth generation IGBT, much higher efficiency, lower temperature, more reliable
- Wide input voltage range
- With output current isolation transformer
- Can be set to ECO mode
- Full protection, overload, over voltage, short circuit, over temperature etc
- Cold start
- Generator compatible
• Front access makes maintenance and replacement easily • Set-ups • Parallel redundant operation with up to 4 units • Variety of communications and options available
1)Phase: Single and 3/1 Phase 2)Output voltage: 220/230/240Vac +/-1%(static) 3)Features: DSP Technology, Load Power Factor 0.9, Genset compatible
Complete digital control technology Fully digital control with two DSPs, all the subsystems are digital controlled including the IGBT rectifier, inverter, charger, discharger. Excellent electrical properties True online double conversion struction offers the safe and effective power protection for various loads, with strong output load capacity High input power factor, green and energy-saving Input with PFC and input PF of the whole UPS up to 0.99 input source supportable
- Dual mains input allows standard installation of one or two independent power sources
- Automatic internal bypass Builtin 100 percent rated bypass static switch prevents interruption by allowing load transfer to utility power during heavy overloads
- Parallel 1+1 for redundancy
- Power factor corrected input prevents the need for oversizing cables circuit breakers, and generator
- True double-conversion online UPS
- Wide input voltage range(110-300VAC)
- Input Power Factor Correction 0.99
- Output Power Factor 0.8
- 50Hz/60Hz frequency converter mode
- Programmable power management outlets
- Emergency power off function(EPO)
- ECO mode operation for energy saving (ECO)
- Charger Capacity expansion to 8 A for long run models
- SNMP+USB+RS-232 multiple communications
- Smart Battery Charger Design for optimized battery perfomance
- Selectable output voltage via LCD Panel
- Hot-sawappable battery design(only available for ME-1000-GRU/ME-2000-GRU/ME-3000-GRU)
Compact three phase power protection with excellent efficiency and hot scalable runtime for small data centers and other business critical applications Smart-UPS® VT offers centralized three-phase power protection with the reliability of the award winning Smart UPS family. Ideal for small data centers, large retail stores, regional offices, and dense power requirements, the Smart- UPS VT includes dual-mains input, automatic and maintenance bypasses, and scalable runtime with hotswappable batteries for increased availability.
Taurus 5.7" LCD 15K/20K Taurus 5.7" LCD 15K/30K Taurus 5.7" LCD 15K/40K Taurus 5.7" LCD 15K/60K Taurus 5.7" LCD 15K/80K Taurus 5.7" LCD 15K/100K Taurus 5.7" LCD 15K/120K • Online double conversion technology with DSP control • Very low input current distortion (THDi < 1%) • Input power factor 0.99 at 10% load • Space-saving compact design